- Associate Attorney
I joined McIntosh Law Firm as an Associate Attorney in 2013. I am a trial attorney and member in good standing of the Florida Bar Association. Prior to joining McIntosh Law Firm, I worked as a Foreign Service Limited officer with the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) in Afghanistan. My job in Afghanistan included monitoring and evaluating legal training programs for the Afghan Appeals Court.
My family and I are active members of the Sarasota community. I serve as the Vice-Chairman of the Sarasota County Democrat Executive Committee and I am a Board Member of the Gulf Coast Returned Peace Corps Volunteer Association. I am a parish member at Church of the Incarnation in Sarasota. We are members and frequent visitors to the Marie Selby Botanical Gardens.
Kevin Griffith earned his Juris Doctor degree from Case Western Reserve University School of Law in Cleveland, Ohio. Griffith holds a Master of Science degree in Public Policy and Management from Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Griffith earned an undergraduate degree from St. Edward's University in Austin, Texas.
Year Joined Firm
- Case Western Reserve University Law School, Cleveland, Ohio
- Juris Doctor
- Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Master of Science
- Major: Public Policy and Management
- St. Edward’s University, Austin, Texas
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar Association, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Vice-Chairman of the Sarasota County Democrat Executive Committee
- Board Member of the Gulf Coast Returned Peace Corps Volunteer Association
- Member, Church of the Incarnation in Sarasota
- Catholic Lawyers Guild of Sarasota, Founding Member