Kevin Griffith Esq.
I joined McIntosh Law Firm as an Associate Attorney in 2013. I am a trial attorney and member in good standing of the Florida Bar Association. Prior to joining McIntosh Law Firm, I worked as a Foreign Service Limited officer with the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) in Afghanistan. My job in Afghanistan included monitoring and evaluating legal training programs for the Afghan Appeals Court.
I enjoy the Sarasota community. I sit on the legal advisory board of UnidosNow, a local non-profit supporting the local Latino community. I serve as the Treasurer of the Sarasota County Democrat Executive Committee and I am a Board Member of the Gulf Coast Returned Peace Corps Volunteer Association. I am a parish member at Church of the Incarnation in Sarasota.
Kevin Griffith earned his Juris Doctor degree from Case Western Reserve University School of Law in Cleveland, Ohio. Griffith holds a Master of Science degree in Public Policy and Management from Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Griffith earned an undergraduate degree from St. Edward's University in Austin, Texas.
Year Joined Firm
- Case Western Reserve University Law School, Cleveland, Ohio
- Juris Doctor
- Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Master of Science
- Major: Public Policy and Management
- St. Edward’s University, Austin, Texas
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar Association, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Treasurer of the Sarasota County Democrat Executive Committee
- Board Member of the Gulf Coast Returned Peace Corps Volunteer Association
- Member, Church of the Incarnation in Sarasota